Monday, June 9, 2008

The beginning

Hello to all my friends and family. Welcome to the beginning of my blog. I figured everyone else was doing it, and it's not as dangerous as jumping off a bridge or a tall building, so what the heck. Now, we'll have to see if I stay on top of things and actually continue to update this thing or not. Life can be very busy when you have nothing to do. I'll try and keep things updated with pictures as well.
If you aren't interested in things like trucks, yard care, and fire side parties, this may be a little boring for you. I'll try and keep things as interesting as my life allows though. :-)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay! I'm so happy you've joined the world of blogging! I can't wait to read your posts - miss you!

The Buck's said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Glad to see you joined us! Looking forward to reading all about your life adventures